The following are food items that I am going to eat shortly after this baby is born, because I HAVEN’T been able to eat them, thanks to nausea and heart burn:
- A big, cheesy, meaty, greasy Crown Burger
- Raul’s Apple Pie Parfait from Leatherby’s (caramel!)
- Unhealthy, deep fried scones from either Sill’s or Penny Ann’s Café.
- A drippy, cheesy, meat-sweat-inducing pizza from The Pie
- The spicy, all-you-can-eat lunch buffet at Saffron Valley
- Messy, spicy chicken wings from Devil’s Daughter
- A hot, sloppy cheesesteak sandwich from Moochie’s
- A big order of onion rings with fry sauce from Apollo Burger
- A bunch of eclairs from BYU creamery
- All the chocolate!
That list sounds like a healthy list for both losing the baby weight and for staying within our food budget.