I just counted. I have 29 open Chrome tabs across my two monitors. I randomly chose ten of them and this is what I do online:
- My Gmail, of course
- Slack, where I do communication type things with my hubby
- The Great Work Study, because I think I’m going to take the time to read this and learn how to produce work that others LOVE
- A replacement key for a Toyota RAV4 2006, because they’re crazy expensive from the dealership and I have to pinch mine between my fingers to turn on the car or it comes apart
- Several Airtable tabs, because it’s a new part of my life and I’m so happy about it
- ERP applications under fire, because I read riveting articles about cybersecurity and business software so I can write nifty posts about it
- Your 7-day meal plan for RA, which stands for rheumatoid arthritis and I can’t always remember why I pull up what I do and leave the tab open and when I look at it later, my memory is foggy
- Columbus Travel Vacations, because it’s January and I would so rather be sailing away on a cruise, but I’m not, so I just look at the tab and bask in the glow of the monitor
- Hubspot stuff, because sometimes I read their things about the things that I might use and try to apply it to things I do for other businesses with their social media things
- Amazon.com and specifically buying TurboTax, because it’s that time of the year to begin putting together 1099s to mail out, yay!
Also, I have really random pictures littered throughout the folders of my computer. Let me share four of them with you. You’re welcome.
And now, I shall log off.
Go close some of your tabs. They use so much memory!