I am a Mormon.
I believe in prayer. I believe in God. I believe in this country. I believe that God watches over this country.
Today, I pray for you. I pray for things that I am hoping for…
- I hope that you put some of the best people around you in your administration.
- I hope the inflammatory rhetoric is buried. Deep. Mariana Trench deep.
- I hope that President Trump is different than Celebrity Apprentice Trump or New York Military Academy Trump or Campaign Trump.
- I hope that you are fully committed to making America great because we have a lot of wounds, divisiveness, anger, and somewhere along the way, we lost our middle class.
- I hope that you, too, pray to God for help.
A Mormon Mom
P.S. You’re rather entertaining to draw, sir.
One thought on “To President-elect Trump – from a mom”
Sadly, all the prayers in the world I don’t think will help 😦
I loved your drawing of him. If anything, we’ll have a lot of good jokes, SNL skits, etc. for the next 4 years.