In honor of the one-year anniversary of my new career as a SAHM, here’s a list of hypocritical statements by me or some of my mom friends. Do you have one to add?
- Don’t pick your nose.
- No candy before lunch.
- Stop yelling.
- Stop reading and go to bed.
- Don’t get naked.
- People don’t like to hug when they’re naked.
- You have to comb your hair every day.
- No electronics before 10 a.m.
- Don’t just step over it, pick it up!
- No swearing.
- Make your bed.
- Go to bed on time.
- Get off the computer and do something else.
- Put away your laundry.
- You need a healthy breakfast before eating a cupcake.
- Stop whining.
- Don’t say that word.