10 clues I know that Gabbi’s in charge here:
- My clothes don’t fit and she has a basket full of adorable outfits in her size, plus another bin in the next size, and the next, and the next…
- She sleeps 20 hours and I try to remember not to check my sleep logged by my fitness tracker
- She demands I change her poops immediately, then waits until the diaper is off to poop more
- She cries and I leak
- She gets both me and her dad out of bed at 3AM
- She starts to doze off mid afternoon so I set her down to write something, and “pick me up again!”
Can’t finish. Somebody wants to be picked up.
4 thoughts on “I’m the mom; I am not in charge”
cutest boss EVAH!
“Having a newborn is easy!” –said no one ever.
There’s a reason they are so cute.
haha sounds about right. I remember those days well. Actually, that’s a lie. I hardly remember any of it. It’s a wonder we all made it through given that I was about as sagacious as a hamster at the time.