I am 31 weeks today. People ask me how many months pregnant. I dunno, people. How many months is 40 weeks? I’m 9 weeks shy of that.
Here’s what I know so far with this pregnancy:
- I am not a happy, pregnant person. I am often told this.
- The nausea is more manageable this week.
- I came down with a cold and now have the cough that won’t go away. Fun.
- Heart burn is evil.
- My sciatica is bettah, thanks to stability ball, chiropractor, and/or physical therapy.
- At my next appointment, they will check to see if this baby is breech like her brother.
- She better not be.
- I had a long conversation with my midwife about VBAC.
- We talked about hospital policies, her backup, comparisons with the U, etc.
- I am happy with my midwife.
- I am ready to be done.
- I am in fear of the sleep deprivation of a newborn.
Nine more weeks, people.