There have been a number of back and forth interactions in some way with both Safety and Facilities. Eventually, they cleaned the carpets.
This occurred last night.
There is a beastly fan in my room today, and they pointed it at my corner. It is cold working under the constant barrage of this thing. I am working in a wind tunnel. Here are my observations so far, day 1, of wind tunnel operations:
- the smell
- it is humid, despite this desert state
- can’t hear the person standing next to me
- garbage cans are piled high on the filing cabinets
- papers are blowing off of the wall
- a large, plastic chair mat balances on the tray of a large whiteboard
- the cobwebs have not been blown away
- they found a box of Trix that I had lost under my desk
- can’t think, too loud