We have returned.
Last week, we enjoyed our annual vacation with the Campbell family, crashing the parties of Park City, UT.
There were 34 and a half, all staying at the Park City Mountain Resort where we hiked the hills, splashed in the pools, and napped at the lake.
Google+ took some of my cell phone pics and made a little story out of it. Enjoy, if you feel so inclined to follow the link below:
Eventually, I’ll gather up the photos from my camera and put them together to share. For now, just a few thoughts about the vacation:
- Dom was an excellent sleeper, even though he was sleeping in a pack ‘n’ play in a hotel bathroom
- He was a good little boy for the days when Nathan was in Virginia for training (even though he was sad that Dada left on an airplane)
- Swimming is an excellent good time
- Boating would be an excellent good time if somebody didn’t have to wear a life jacket
- Napping at the lake works fairly well
- Napping in a hiking backpack works fairly not well
- Grumma took care of our cat and garden and we returned to a mighty tomato harvest
- I didn’t check my work email one single time
- We enjoyed visiting an olive oil store, tasting everything from finely aged vinegar to truffle oil (Dom, too)
- They had free swim diapers; it’s the little things