I’ve spent most of my birthday biding my time here, at work. It is the first time I have worked on my birthday since I started at this company, almost nine years. I should have kept up the work-free birthday streak. It’s been a frustrating day. A few great things, though:
- I always appreciate emails from Nathan. It was a good one today. Love that husband of mine.
- The sun came out.
- My friend, Heather, made me some delicious peanut butter bars that were waiting at my desk when I arrived.
- It’s surprising how nice it is to be remembered, even when it’s people on Facebook saying happy birthday because FB told them so.
- Texts are also fabulous.
- My family is sarcastic, but reserves the right to give genuine comments for my birthday Sunday dinner; is nice.
- When I went to Google search, it told me happy birthday. Why thank you, Google.
- I have great pictures of my family at work.
- I am going home now!