Just a quick list I thought of at the end of my work day.
- Mothers are AMAZING.
- The soap in our bathrooms at work stinks.
- I took my low heart rate for granted (when working out).
- Nathan is a saint.
- Pogi feels bad when I am puking (as seen in my cartoon).
- 11-year old primary kids are suddenly irritating.
- People have funny stories about how they came up with their child’s name*.
- I hate forgetting simple things like WORDS.
- I hear that amnesia helps you do this again.
- Hearing our little baby’s heartbeat (as “fishy” as it sounded) was an incredible experience; looking forward to more incredible experiences.
*One that I thought particularly funny was my friend Gordon’s story about hearing some guy call into a radio station and said his name was “Svennnnnn.” This guy had so much fun saying his name and Gordon had been looking for a good Scandinavian name for his son so that’s what he went with. His son was 5 months old!