I wrote a nice little blog entry about the movie that Nathan and I went to last night—X-Men: First Class. I made a list of how it portrays women and blacks, and then noted that it was a decent action-adventure movie despite that.
Then I decided not to post it.
It was too much of a rant about racism and sexism. And I just didn’t think you’d really want to read something that seemed rather upset.
It’s too nice outside to post blog entries like that.
So instead, here’s a nice little list of a few things that make me happy today:
- Nathan’s now getting over his 2nd pneumonia infection (yay for health)
- We have nice weather today, finally
- I had a meeting canceled
- I get to play soccer tonight and run around
- It’s getting closer and closer to little brother, James’s return from his LDS mission
- I can sleep in a little on Saturday
- I have a new work schedule where I only work every other Friday
- I married my best friend
- He likes the cat