- Listening to a Frank Vignola station on Pandora and it reminds me of the night in Harrisburg, PA when a house up the street from where I was had a jazz band playing: a humid summer night, eating dinner on the lawn with friends, listening to live jazz music from somewhere over the fence, but not nearly as relaxed as I am right now.
- Despite the lingering sickness, I enjoyed playing some soccer tonight, spending time with my friends.
- Just read the last 100 pages of The Help so I’m finished with it for my book group tomorrow; I definitely recommend it if you haven’t already read it.
- Enjoyed the flowers in my front room that came from my hot boyfriend.
- Enjoyed rereading the cards that came with them.
- Made myself a grilled bacon, tomato and cheese sandwich, which I washed down with some apple juice; I declared the meal to be yummy.
- Thought about getting some laundry done; didn’t do any of it.
- About to turn the “smoke machine” on and go to bed… apparently sleeping with a humidifier on is supposed to help a sore throat… oh and it does, but this one also comes with a blue “night light” which makes my bedroom feel like a rave. Party on and good night!